Sunday 22 March 2009

Prodigal

The nerve of the man! The absolute, outrageous arrogance!

Oh, I know this man. Anzar Puydemont. He was a friend of my father's when I was little.. well, I say 'friend'. More of an aquaintance, an occasional dinner-guest as a way for father to curry favour. Oh, it's all about rising to the next level, isn't it.

Fortunately, this man who used to bring little sweeties for me and my sister, who used to show us how to fold shuttles from a piece of paper, doesn't seem to recognise me. He attempted to recruit me, which I found utterly obscene, then invited me to attack him.

Well, what do you think I did? I was already locking him while he was babbling away at me; the new Atron I received from Messire Eyron has been serving me well. He had the cheek to congratulate me as his Incursus frigate exploded.

I did not leave for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment