Friday 20 March 2009

Ladder-Climbing

It's a good thing I kept all that tritanium, and the modules the pirates dropped. When I returned to Clell today, Messire Raennere asked me to make more stuff. I checked the modules' information to see how well they would reprocess down, and they covered most of the minerals I needed. No mining necessary!

He's... pardon, but he's a self-serving little shit, Messire Raennere. Clearly he's too lazy to do things himself, and only really cares if I, or any others doing his paltry tasks, make him look bad.

This is not what I thought I'd be doing. Not at all! Running a lazy sot's errands for him, no. It sounded so promising at the start, but I suppose that is the way of things, finding someone else's shoulders to stand on in order to reach the next level.

I've just started a Navitas in production for him, it'll take an hour and a half or so. He's given me the name of an agent who works for the Sisters of Eve, which could either be exactly what I'm looking for, or an enormously disillusioning disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment